affiliated with the Ministry of Commerce Advertisement Board, HepsiburadaHe fined Hepsiburada on the grounds that the discounts shown within the scope of the “legendary November” campaign of .
The Advertising Board stated that the campaigns shown by Hepsiburada within the scope of the legendary November were deceptive. According to the bulletin published by the Board, Hepsiburada was sentenced to an administrative fine of “1 million 735 thousand 640 TL” for a total of 10 different deceptive campaigns.
1.7 Million TL Fine from Advertising Board to Hepsiburada
It was stated that the campaigns, which were determined to be misleading, violated the “lowest price of 30 days” rule, the campaigns included non-discounted products, and the pre-discount period and stock amount were not stated.
The 10 campaigns of Hepsiburada that were found to be misleading and fined within the scope of the legendary November are as follows:
- Legendary Friday 20-26 November Super prices on Huawei phones and accessories
- Don’t miss legendary discounts on legendary products
- A legendary 11% discount on small electrical appliances
- Legendary discounts on electronic products once a year
- Super deals on best-selling petshop products. 15% net discount in addition to all discounts in the basket
- 20% net discount on Fairy dishwashing detergents in the basket
- Philips Brand Days campaign
- 25% net discount on Madame Coco home and living products in the basket
- 25% discount on selected paper products in the cart
- Coupon rain deals on beds
How to Cancel Hepsiburada Premium Membership?
Hepsiburada allows you to quickly cancel your Premium membership. Thus, people who do not want to continue using the paid subscription service, which offers various advantages, can cancel their membership.
Have you shopped within Hepsiburada’s legendary November campaign? You can write to us using the comments section below.
Source link: https://www.tamindir.com/haber/reklam-kurulu-hepsiburada-ceza-kesti_86278/