This year, as every year, the expected updates to the iOS, iPadOS and MacOS operating systems came from Apple. In addition to the innovations coming to smartphones within the scope of iOS 17, there are also updates for iPad users. iPadOS 17 update developed.
iPad users will be able to have a much more comfortable experience with this update, which not only improves many existing features but also brings brand new features to iPads. Here are the innovations that came into our lives with iPadOS 17!
What are the Salient Features of iPadOS 17?
The lock screen and lock screen that came to the fore with the introduction of iPadOS 17 WidgetKit Within the scope of the improvements, new widgets can work synchronously with the smart home system. This technology, which allows you to control light and music with a single button, is also expected to offer wider possibilities. These tools, defined as interactive tool sets, can currently only be used on the lock screen and home screen.
When we look at the lock screen, the features we encounter on iPhones with iOS 16 are waiting for us. Wallpapers are played in slow motion on iPads using iPadOS 17, just like on iPhones, when the screen is turned on.
Arrangements that improve the appearance of the notification screen are waiting for you in iPadOS 17. You will have a notification screen that is more aesthetic, useful and compatible with the background color.
The live events feature is also among the innovations included in iPadOS 17. Additionally, iPadOS 17 allows you to scan a PDF file with the camera and make edits on it.
You can store one or more PDFs together, which you can perform various operations on, such as signing using Apple Pencil or your finger. You can easily fill out the forms that are sent to you as a PDF file, and deliver the requested documents to the other party within minutes, avoiding the hassle of printing and faxing.
Innovations regarding emojis and Live Stickers in the Messages section are waiting for you in iPadOS 17. Effects that enliven your conversations and stickers you can make from your own photos are among the exciting details in iPadOS 17.
Best iPad Models for Students
Students in almost every age group, from primary school to university, prefer to use tablets both in daily life and for school.
Location sharing can be done in the application, which quickly converts voice messages into written text. The shared location remains in the conversation until the time you specify expires.
In the Safari section, users can create different profiles and open and use the tabs of these profiles separately. Switching between tabs is very easy. It is also possible to lock your viewing history with Face ID and Touch ID.
Providing a more effective experience thanks to smart search suggestions, iPadOS 17 also helps you see your specific data in more detail in the health application. The application, where you can record the medications you need to take, your current physical and mental states, and your emotions, helps you view your health records created in various institutions.
What are the improvements made with iPadOS 17?
- It is now enough to say ‘Siri’ once to give consecutive commands to Siri. In this way, you can give several commands in a row to the application you have activated.
- Improvements are being made to the autocorrect function on the keyboard. More accurate results can be obtained with features such as inline text prediction and dictation.
- Sharing content on AirPlay becomes easier with iPadOS 17. Thanks to this feature, which is expected to be supported on TVs in hotels, iPadOS 17 users will be able to watch the media content they want on their hotel room TVs during their travels.
- It is possible to create a smart shopping list in Reminders. This list, which groups your needs, makes your shopping easier.
- The map application offers the opportunity to use it offline and create routes.
Privacy improvements include regulations for children. Data sharing with applications can be classified more easily.
- iPadOS 17, which improves the user experience of disabled people thanks to the development of accessibility tools, offers written support and personalized voice creation opportunities for people who cannot speak.
- The Spotlight feature helps you speed up your searches and various actions you perform on iPad by providing guiding options for the next step in iPadOS 17.
What are iOS 17 Features? Which Phones Have It?
It managed to attract attention with the iOS 17 features introduced at the WWDC 2023 event. With the new version of the iOS operating system, iPhone models have received innovations that will significantly improve the user experience.
iPadOS 17.0.1 Features
- Important bug fixes and security updates
iPadOS 17.0.2 Features
- Fixing an issue that could prevent data from being transferred directly from a different iPad during setup
iPadOS 17.0.3 Features
- Important bug fixes and security updates
iPadOS 17.1 Features
- Providing the ability to continue AirDrop transfers over the internet when leaving the AirDrop coverage area
- Improvements to Apple Music service
- Adding Apple Pencil (USB-C) support
- Introducing various features for iPad
- Bug fixes and security updates
iPadOS 17.1.1 Features
- Fixed an issue where snowfall was not displayed correctly in the Weather Lock screen widget
iPadOS 17.1.2 Features
- Important security fixes
Best Keyboard Models for iPads
Keyboards that can hardware convert an iPad into a computer provide practicality to users who do not have a portable computer.
iPadOS 17.2 Features
- Advanced AutoFill identifies fields in PDFs and other forms. This feature also populates it with information like names and addresses from your contacts.
- Selecting the catch-up arrow in the upper-right corner of the screen allows you to quickly view the first unread message in the conversation.
- The Add Stickers option available in the contextual menu helps you add stickers directly to the message bubble.
- Ability to adjust the body shape of any Memoji.
- The Contact Key Verification feature provides automatic alerts and contact verification codes that help verify that users encountering unusual digital threats are only messaging with the people they think they are.
- Precipitation amounts allow you to easily track rainy and snowy weather conditions for a specific day within the next 10 days.
- New toolsets; It helps you choose among current weather conditions such as precipitation after an hour, daily forecast, sunrise and sunset times, air quality, feel and wind speed.
- The wind map snapshot allows you to quickly assess wind patterns and access the animated wind map layer to prepare for forecast wind conditions for the next 24 hours.
- The interactive lunar calendar allows you to practically visualize what phase the moon will be in on any day in the coming month.
- The Favorite Tracks list in the digital music service called Apple Music helps you quickly access the tracks you have marked as favorites.
- The “Use Listening History” feature in the Apple Music service can be disabled so that music you listen to in a focus does not appear in Recently Played or affect your recommendations.
- The new Digital Clock widget helps you conveniently check the time on your home screen or locked screen.
- New keyboard layouts introduce support for eight Sámi languages.
- Sensitive Content Warning prevents a sticker containing nudity from unexpectedly appearing in Messages.
iPadOS 17.3 Features
- List collaboration lets you invite friends to join your lists. In this way, your friends can also add new tracks to the list, delete them and change the order of the tracks.
- Emoji reactions can be added to the tracks in the collaborative list.
- AirPlay hotel support lets you stream content directly to your room TV in select hotels.
- Added new Unity wallpaper.
- AppleCare & Warranty in the Settings menu shows warranty coverage for devices signed in with your Apple ID.
iPadOS 17.3.1 Features
- Solving the problem of unexpected repetition or overlapping of texts while writing
iPhone Tricks: Everything You Can Do with iPhone!
iPhone users love exploring their devices. After many people buy an iPhone, they look at what they can do on the phone.
Which iPad Models are Compatible with iPadOS 17?
- iPad Pro 12.9” (3rd Generation onwards)
- iPad Pro 11” (1-2-3-4. Carried)
- iPad Pro 10.5’’
- iPad Pro 9.7’’
- iPad (6-7-8-9-10th Generation)
- iPad Air (3rd Generation onwards)
- iPad Mini (6th Generation)
Apple iPhone 16 Series Features, Price and Release Date
After the iPhone 15 models were introduced, people started to wonder about the features of the iPhone 16 series. So, what will the new iPhone models expected to be released next year offer in terms of hardware? During the Wonderlust event held on September 12, 2023
In this guide, we answered some frequently asked questions about the iPadOS 17 update. Don’t forget to share your thoughts about the new update with us in the comments section below.
Source link: https://www.tamindir.com/blog/ipados-17-yenilikler_81043/